BA (Hons) Social Sciences
I have extensive experience of developing and delivering both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. My philosophy is very simple, to provide the most rewarding, engaging and valuable education experience possible.
I am the programme lead for the BA (Hons) Social Sciences at Plymouth Marjon University. Having taught on, been external examiner for and reviewed a great many programmes this is a truly innovative educational experience. The programme stands above many other programmes in five principle ways.
1. Sustainability as a central theme
2. Truly interdisciplinary programme
3. Students as the co-creators of knowledge
4. A work placement tailored to meet student needs
5. Dedicated programme mentor scheme
For more information visit the programme web page and/or contact me directly at